System / Server Administrator at Speedaf Express. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Speedaf Express is a diversified integrated logistics solution provider. We are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, sea, and road transportation. Since founded, we have been constantly expanding global networks, developing products, and introducing IT technology and equipment to realize automatic operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System / Server Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Upgrading, installing, and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
- Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or a similar field.
- Applicable professional qualifications, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
- At least two (2) – 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Candidates with experience in a manufacturing company.
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.