Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Surveillance & Compliance Lead
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Head, Revenue Protection & Enforcement
- This role is responsible for all activities related to investigations network and business compliance monitoring plus the supervision of all team members.
- Overall responsibility for the Surveillance & Compliance sub-Unit (MD Loss Reduction, CHQ Vigilance and Surveillance Teams) activities and deliverables.
- Responsible for overall team development.
- Coordinating periodic surveillance checks for both customers and field commercial staff to ensure compliance to company policies.
- Provide reports of processes breach and noncompliance related cases across the business to management and recommends sanctions relative to infractions.
- Effectively coordinate sting operations periodically against vandals and saboteurs in the system and ensure they are prosecuted accordingly.
- Coordinates investigation of complaints/escalations on process breaches assigned and providing technical inputs on various Internal Audit investigations.
- Coordinates attainment of pre-agreed commercial loss targets by regular customer surveillance, spot meter accuracy testing, energy analysis, periodic feeder loss investigation.
- Strategizing and developing new ideas for at curbing energy losses.
- Oversees quality assurance review, process improvement and standardization of RPE activities.
- Coordinating periodic network monitoring activities that will ensure seamless hazard free environment and reduction in commercial and technical losses.
- Analysis/interpretation/utilization of MIS reports and other relevant internal/external reports to aid compliance activities.
- Provide monitoring oversight for other RPE teams for effective close out of all escalated issues/complaints.
- Ensures overall team performance relative to targets.
- Provide coaching and mentoring for team members.
- This role requires a First Degree or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires minimum of 8 years relevant work experience with diverse experience
- Electricity Regulations and Policies
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Customer Focus
- Revenue Assurance
- Energy Loss Reduction Techniques Management
- Non Maximum Demand Meter Reading
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit 22.214.171.124.