Supervisor, Electrical – Cement Industry at Dangote Group, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and apply.
About Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor, Electrical – Cement Industry
Ref Id: GbokoE&I004
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for an electrical engineer who will help us advance our electrical products, systems, and applications. On a daily basis, you’ll carry out various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to ensure our systems meet the global safety standards and collaborating with technicians and computer programmers to solve emerging issues. Ultimately, you will improve our company’s products and processes and contribute to its growth.
- Carries out maintenance on Electrical plant equipment. In addition, supervises Technicians, Fitters, and Operators.
- Carries out break down repairs or shift duties.
- Carries out planned maintenance of electrical equipment & ensures high availability.
- Carries out such jobs as directed by the Engineers or Manager.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards.
- Trade Test 1 + 24 years’ experience OND (Electrical/Electronic Engineering) + 10 years’ experience
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Should be able to work with less supervision.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.