Fadac Resources and Services
Store Officer (Female) Recruitment at Fadac Resources and Services – All Applicants are expected to go through the job requirement before applying for this position.
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company operating retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialize in the wholesale distribution of home appliances products from major brands and have show rooms all over Nigeria.
Job Title: Store Officer (Female)
- Liaise with the branch manager to raise requisition for the stock from the warehouse
- Receipt of stock, physical confirmation of the stock to tally with central warehouse waybill and lto (location transfer out)
- Register goods received into goods receipt register indicating w/bill & lto numbers
- Register stock supplied to the customer into the stock issue out register
- Daily manual update of bin cards for all stock movements in/out
- Reconcile monthly central warehouse confirmation with goods receipt register
- Daily / weekly / monthly stock count and reconciliation
- Keep and update register upon receipt of repaired items (for faulty items sent to the service centre for repairs
- Maintenance of the following manual registers – (goods returned to cwh with lto and lti recorded & interbranch supply).
You may also like this; How to Get a Job in Another State
- B.Sc. / HND in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills
- Must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented.
- Trustworthy and accountable.
Method of Application
All those interested in Store Officer (Female) Recruitment at Fadac Resources and Services should Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit fadacresources.zohorecruit.com.