Website Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is recruiting for the position of Store Officer.
About the Company
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Job Title: Store Officer
Company: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Reporting To: Store Supervisor
- To assist the Store Supervisor in management of material issue and receipt.
- Physical check of any damaged material on receipt of material.
- Maintenance and audit of material in stock.
- Inspect items to check and declare item as defective or serviceable.
- Assist in finalizing various MIS reports pertaining to store procedures.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health &
- Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carrying out all other functions as designated in line with achieving the departmental objective.
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification.
- It requires between 0-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Inventory Management.
- Electricity Industry Regulatory Knowledge.
- Safety and Health Compliance.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates should APPLY HERE
To apply for this job please visit careers.ikejaelectric.com.