newbalancejobs The Workplace Centre Limited
The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
- The Store Manager is responsible for ensuring that all branches represent our client’s brand, coordinating staff to ensure delivery of first class customer service and ensuring smooth overall operations of store/outlet.
- Coordinating daily front and back end operations of all outlets
- Supervising staff and area to ensure customer satisfaction within outlets
- Monitoring and training staff to ensure uniformity in service and presentation across all outlets.
- Daily Shop running
- Staff Coordination
- Customer Service Interaction
- General Shop Operations.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Consumer feedback
- Restaurant staff performance
- Restaurant outlet maintenance
- Stock availability at outlets
- Timely and accurate reporting
- OND or Equivalent
- Experience as a restaurant, Service or Hospitality field manager
- Hospitality management training
Key Skills and Experience:
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Wiliness to learn
- Internal motivation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to implement feedback.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com