Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
Store Keeper job at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited is an indigenous Pharmaceutical Company Established June 2012. Active marketing of products started in June 2013. Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited specializes in importing ,marketing ,selling and distributing ONOCOLOGY drugs, OTC prescription drugs as well as other things that relates to health care and health services.
Job title: Store Keeper
Company: Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- Monitoring stock in the store assigned to you.
- Ensuring proper book keeping and maintaining complete inventory record including acknowledgements/invoices.
- Ensuring supply of stock to Customer upon proper scrutiny of the invoice, delivery notes and sales quotes issued.
- Do Continuous/perpetual physical verification of stock to ensure accuracy of book stock.
- Following proper ‘First in First Out’ system for rotation of inventory.
- Monitoring stock handling so as not to exceed the allowed % as per company norms on damages to products caused within the store which are controllable by you.
- Accountable for pilferages in store
- Ensuring proper filing of records and checking availability of records at all times.
- Providing data based on demand from management or the stock supervisor.
- Keeping the store in accordance to standards as prescribed by the company in a clean and tidy manner.
- Keeping account of damages & expired stock properly and keeping such quarantined stock in designated storage space and not mix with regular saleable stock.
- Ensuring all transaction documents are sent to Finance department on a daily basis.
- A skilled Female Store Keeper with good good record keeping skill, must be versatile in stock taking, stocking in and stocking out of goods.
- Interested applicant must possess OND in any Social Science and must reside on Orile-Iganmu Environ
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org