Atlantic Hall School
Store Clerk at Atlantic Hall School. Please you can apply for this job after you must have gone through the requirement below;
Atlantic Hall School is a co-educational full boarding secondary school set in extensive and beautiful grounds in Poka, Epe, a safe rural setting close to the Atlantic Ocean.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Store Clerk will assist with the general stores function, receiving and issuing goods, maintaining stock items and ensure they are in good condition. He/she will be under the supervision of the Store Officer, performs manual and routine clerical duties in the receipt, storage and issuance of materials, supplies, and equipment at the store and perform related duties as required. Responsible for regular inspections of quality and state of items in storerooms.
You may also like this; OPEC Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Receive incoming materials/supplies and equipment from vendors/suppliers
- Check items received against delivery LPO and signs for the proper number of cartons/pieces
- Complete requisitions and assist in the periodic stocktaking of inventories and supplies
- Ensure regular inspections of the conditions of items in the storerooms
- Ensure all storerooms are cleaned and sanitized daily
- Ensure all issues are ready by the requested time
- Maintain security of inventories
- Maintain the school First In First Out (FIFO) policy for store items
- Ensure items received are stored appropriately according to storing location, packaging, temperature, light, humidity etc.
- Break down bulk stock into smaller packages or units
- Enter record of stocks received
- Maintain a record of stock issued
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Store Officer.
Qualification, Experience, Skills, and Competencies
- OND or it’s equivalent in any discipline
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a related field.
- Accuracy of inventory
- Physically fit and agile
- Ability to lift heavy loads
- Attention to details, organization, and problem-solving skills
- High level of proactivity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Stock dispatch cycle time
- Cleanliness of the storerooms
- Good knowledge of food and beverage items
- Must be knowledgeable in checking quality and expiry dates of goods
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and Curriculum Vitae (CV) on-line to [email protected] with the job role as the subject of the mail
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
7th August 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com