State Administrative Officer at Malaria Consortium. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and under privileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Administrative Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Contract Duration: 7months.
- The State Administrative Officer will provide general Administrative and logistics support to the Program office and ensure efficient use, functioning and management of the office.
- This will include to have an updated data bank of consultants, vendors and stakeholders.
- The officer will ensure an effective maintenance system of all office equipment, including generator, photocopiers, computers and its networks, printers and other office asset.
- Manage and performs all administrative support in the state office;
- Ensures proper management and maintenance of assets including office building, vehicles, equipment, etc.;
- Liaise with the Project Officers in coordinating meetings, workshops, seminars, travel arrangements and/or events;
- Liaises with Country Office on administrative issues; and
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned.
- Provides personnel services support in the office
- Implements personnel policies and procedures; and
- Provides support and coordinates personnel and related staff matters.
- Provides Operational and logistic support to the office
- Develops and maintains strong and effective relationships with service providers including hotels, care hire services, travel agencies, immigrations, etc. for project activities;
- Carries out timely booking of venues for seminars, conferences, workshops and other project activities;
- Source for appropriate venues for seminars, conferences, workshops and other project activities;
- Ensures timely picking of consultants, visiting staff, and other stakeholders;
- Ensures project receives value for money for all procurements at all times;
- Manage the driver and project vehicle; and
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven previous experience in operations and procurement for Emergency programmes /Malaria projects.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in a related role.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Logistics Management, Accounting, Business Management or a similar field preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Good inter-personal, communication and planning skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who are passionate and willing to contribute towards the achievement of our goals should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject title of the email application. e.g State Administrative Officer.
Click here to apply online
Interested applicants should kindly take note of the following:
- For your application to be considered, it is mandatory to fill the recruitment form and send your application to the specified email address.
- Include your state of Origin on your CV
- Send your cover letter and CV as a single document
- Considering the emergency situation of these positions, applications will be reviewed on rolling a basis and hence, early applications from qualified applicants are highly encouraged.
- The organisation reserves the right to close the application as soon as suitable candidate is identified for any of the advertised positions.
- Successful candidates should be ready to resume immediately
- Applications who do not follow this specification, will be disqualified.
- Please note that the applications will be reviewed on rolling basis and hence early application is highly encouraged.
- Selection process will commence from Wednesday, July 14 and hence the application portal will be closed once successful candidates are identified.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com