Specialist, Non-Network Assets at 9mobile. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying.
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS to provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Non-Network Assets
Location: Lagos, NG
- Responsible for all non-network related assets capitalisation, depreciation, disposal, impairment and verification.
- Provide input on EMTS fixed asset accounting policies, processes and procedures
- Analyze all non-network assets transaction for completeness and accuracy
- Plan for asset tagging and verification periodically
- Give advice, information, clarify and manage internal and external customer relationship
- Timely update of the fixed assets register with all additional assets acquisition
- Book all fixed assets capitalization journals and compute depreciation
- Use correct and most appropriate description for all journals raised
- Safeguard all capex related document used for the capitalization of asset
- Match all JCC, DAC and GRN to receipt and ensure availability of source document for all receipted transaction on the system
- Put in place a proper filling system for assets addition source documents
- Maintain proper filling and documentation of all capex source documents
- Provide necessary schedules for capital acceptance certificate
- Prepare schedule of additions for capital acceptance certificate
- Provide capex source documents for month-end analysis
- Providing capex source documents for Auditors use
- Maintain necessary files for capital acceptance certificate
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Fixed Assets & Inventory Management.
- First degree in a relevant disciplinefrom a recognized university.
- Membership of Professional association(CIMA, CFA, ACCA, ICAN, etc.) is a added advantage
- Three (3) to Five (5) years workexperience in similar role
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Financial Accounting/ Reporting
- Fixed Assets Accounting
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.9mobile.com.ng.