Jubaili Bros with over 40 years of experience, is a leading provider of Power Solutions in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Jubaili Bros serves its customers by offering high-quality diesel generating sets through 10 countries with 3 manufacturing plants and 29 branches & service centers that are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
Jubaili Bros Solar is a division of Jubaili Bros launched in early 2017, marking the completion of Jubaili Bros 40 years in Power Solutions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Sales Engineer
- Jubaili Bros Solar is growing the solar equipment distribution business into Nigeria
- We are seeking a self-motivated Solar Sales Engineer that is able to work independently
- The position will require the engineer to make use of their experience in the solar industry to promote Huawei inverters and Lumax mounting structures
- So, multiple market knowledge is highly recommended. The individual will also be responsible to support our generators salespeople when needed.
You may also like this; SPIE Oil & Gas recruitment Portal
- Huawei string inverters and Lumax mounting structures will be the main product focus.
- Get product line approved by consultants and government entities.
- Prospect, meet, and build customer relationships with EPCs and distributors throughout Nigeria.
- Provide technical training for customers and at seminars on the product specifications and advantages over competitors.
- Provide onsite technical support pre and post-sales of the solar equipment.
- Respond to detailed technical inquiries and bid requests.
- Conduct market research and identify solar energy opportunities within Nigeria
- Ensure proper communication of all sales-related documents.
- Coordinate delivery of sold equipment or projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferably Electrical, Mechanical or Renewable Energy
- Minimum of 5 years Solar Sales experience
- Able to perform project layouts and simulations as needed
- Knowledgeable in Photovoltaic systems, Off-grid, On-grid and Hybrid Solar systems.
- Familiar with solar energy regulations in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.