PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
Software Developer (Associate) Job at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria. Make sure you read through the job requirements before applying.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client, the Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund (NSSF) is set up to provide support to the people of Nigeria towards containing the COVID-19 pandemic by drawing on practical lessons learned globally, creating awareness and enhancing health care infrastructure. The Fund will utilize Global Citizen’s platform to raise awareness and enlist the support and contributions of the public and private sectors, civil society, and the international community.
Job Title: Software Developer (Associate)
Reference Id: 146190WD
Job Type: Full Time
Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Specialism: IFS – Network Management
Management Level: Associate
Job Description & Summary
- A career with our Intelligent Automation practice will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients implement automation strategy and technologies to enable growth, support transformation and enhance employee and customer satisfaction. Our clients are operating in a rapidly changing business environment that demands employee adaptability, continuous improvements in productivity and delivery quality, and improvements in customer satisfaction. Intelligent automation provides a mechanism to address all of these demands rapidly and cost effectively. We play an integral role in helping our clients define and execute their automation strategy that includes clear value propositions, governance, effective operating models and workforce upskilling along with deployment of impactful intelligent automation technologies.
- Our team focuses on the design and implementation of the Intelligent Automation technologies that are used for client solutions. As part of the team you will focus on the technical design, build, testing and documentation of intelligent automations using technologies including: intelligent process discovery, robotic process automation, BPM, Decision Engines, integration platforms, cloud services, data analytics, intelligent data capture, and artificial intelligence. You will interact with the process architecture teams to collaborate on designing and building solutions, along with contributing to reusable artifacts and engage in identifying useful new technologies and practices.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
SEE ALSO: Wema Bank Recruitment and Job Vacancies
- The software developer will be part of the Intelligent Automation team at the Experience Centre that develops digital solutions to automate processes for internal & external clients by either developing bespoke solutions (i.e. web, mobile, etc.) or using Robotic Process Automation and other relevant technology stacks.
- Design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of software programs to solve both internal and external business challenges.
- Ability to translate clients’ business requirements into digital solutions.
- Producing clean, efficient codes based on internal coding standards and specification.
- Work closely with other developers such as the UX designer in building out optimal solutions.
- Document the work that has been done.
- Training users on the developed software.
- Provide technical guidance for clients on the use of developed digital solutions.
- The Senior Associate will be responsible for the management of day-to-day activities of the project team.
- Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree (if blank, certifications not specified)
- Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
- Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Solution conceptualization, creativity and innovation.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in software designing, web development, design patterns, web applications, business analysis, agile methodologies, web services, software integration, project management, design patterns and programming.
- Ability to work in a team and work independently when needed.
- Practical experience developing solutions that leverage Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence will be an added advantage.
- Ability to lead small teams to deliver project objectives.
- Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?:
Government Clearance Required?:
28th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.