Social Media Manager Recruitment VFD Group. See the full job requirements before applying for this position.
VFD Group is an alternative financial service holding company that creates value by working within Nigeria’s informal financial sector to create innovative products and solutions that are accessible to the everyday Nigerian.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- The social media manager will be responsible for representing the brand across social channels. He/She will handle the role of developing strategies to optimize brand awareness as well as the operational role of making posts on the various channels assigned to them.
- Department – Marketing And Corporate Communications
- Reporting Relationships – Report to: Head of MCC
- Supervises: Nil
- Curating the brand’s social media channels
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns to drive engagement and increase audience share
- Tracking and reporting of social media analytics
- Develop weekly content calendar for the relevant social media platforms as well as optimal posting strategies
- Make social media posts in a timely manner
- Monitor, moderate and respond to comments from the audience
- Any other task that may be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Timely posting of content on the respective social media platforms
- Timely response to questions and comments on the various social media pages
- Quality of content calendar
- Quality of engagement with the audience
- Quality and outcome of digital marketing campaigns
- Increased share of the audience
- Financial KPIs – Financial target schedule as updated from time to time
- Core Skills (Feel free to update as it relates)
- In-depth understanding of the organization’s business.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Expertise in Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Management abilities.
Specification / Qualification
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in English or any other relevant course.
- 0-2 years of work experience as a Social Media Manager
Method of Application
8th June, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org