Foodluna Nigeria Limited
Social Media Content Creator & Manager at Foodluna Nigeria Limited. Please make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this job.
Foodluna lets you order food online from the best nearby restaurants with delivery to your doorstep. With the closure of restaurant dine-in services to slow the spread of the Coronavirus, Foodluna provides the most convenient and easy to use online food ordering system which allows you to get your favorite food in 4 simple steps
Location: Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria (Remote)
- An eCommerce business in the online food ordering and delivery industry is looking for a talented social media content creator and manager to administer our social media account
- We are an eCommerce business in the online food ordering and delivery industry looking for a talented Social media content creator and manager to administer our social media accounts – Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media channels.
- You will be responsible for creating engaging and compelling original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- The ideal candidate is a team player, creative digital marketer and has great expertise using a variety of content creating design software. He/she should be detail-oriented and able to carry out a project from beginning to end with minimal guidance.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Schedule a minimum of 3 posts daily posts on social media with engaging captions and tracking links.
- Ideate, shoot and edit day-to-day content in the form of (but not limited to) photos, graphics, videos, and GIFs primarily for our social media channels, but also for our website, emails, and other digital/print mediums
- Perform basic retouching to photos/videos for social channels.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns, collaborating with other teams, and ensure brand consistency
- Work with the brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly to align with business goals
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Monitor Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and web traffic metrics using analytics
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Communicate customer concerns and needs to relevant business personnel and departments
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid-level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Experience working with real estate related brands
- Creative thinker with an eye for design
- Digital art design and animation skills
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs and design software
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and internet ranking for web content
- Solid knowledge of keyword research and Google Analytics
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.