Dangote Group is hiring to fill the position of Shift Supervisor (Dangote Oil Refinery) in Lagos, Nigeria. Please make sure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We arerecruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Supervisor (Dangote Oil Refinery)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches Investigate and resolve issues
- Create reports for management on security status
- Male and Female – Retired as Major (Nigerian Army) and below or its equivalent or Superintendent of Police and below
- Must possess discharge certificate
- Must not be more than 50 years
- Must be physically fit and mentally sound Proven experience as security manager or similar position
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV)
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis
- Working knowledge of MS Office Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.