Shift Production Supervisor at Henkel, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply.
Shift Production Supervisor
Job ID: 20008244
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Coordinate & monitor all packaging line activities to ensure achievement of production KPI’s in a safe manner and enforce compliance to good manufacturing practice at all time.
- Enforce and drive compliance to safety & quality standards and procedures.
- Ensure packaging machines and equipment are operating at optimum level at all times.
- Prepare shift production reports which includes: hourly output reconciliation and posting on SAP, identifying losses and improvement areas. Involvement in review of RCA for top issue and constraints.
- Identifying training needs for subordinates and make recommendation for closure of gaps.
- Plan and co-ordinate operation for effective utilization of resources (material machines and man).
- Ensure compliance to good manufacturing practices across the lines/ sections while on duty.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree In Production Management, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Must have experience in Powder production.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience.
- Experienced working with Multi-track machines will be an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.henkel.com.