God is Good Motors (GIGM)
Service Center Agent at God is Good Motors (GIGM). Please go through the job requirements before applying for this position listed below;
God is Good Motors (GIGM) – Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel landscape.
Locations: Umuahia-Abia, Abakaliki-Ebonyi, Kano, Lokoja-Kogi
- This role is for personable, customer-centric young graduates who are interested in working with an ambitious eCommerce logistics platform.
- Minimum of HND / BSc in any discipline
- Resident in state of the job opening
- Experience in customer service/courier service will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Computer literacy & tech-savvy
- Evidence of completion of NYSC
You may also like this; Nigerian Air Force Recruitment begins Intake | See full Guideline
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Microsoft Word or PDF version of CV to: [email protected] using SCA/Location (E.g, SCA/Lokoja) as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 5th August 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org