Tezza Business Solutions Limited
Senior Software Engineer Recruitment at Tezza Business Solutions Limited. Please to stand a chance of been chosen you need to go through the job requirements.
Tezza Business Solutions Limited is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services, provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go-to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life-cycle.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problems definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing systems specifications, standards and programming
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; painting personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Support and develop software engineers by providing. advise, coaching and educational opportunities
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products.
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale.
- Collaborate with senior management and engineering teams to understand service metrics and tools requirements and ensure we’re delivering the right engineering solutions to enable high QoS for services in our portfolio.
- Develop, grow and mentor a healthy, diverse team and mentor skilled engineers and be a model of a service quality first – obsessed and data-driven Engineering Lead.
- Anticipate, identify, assess, track and mitigate project risks as required.
- Drive thought leadership and enable the implementation of world class SAP business platforms.
- Collaborate continuously with Unit heads and business users to define KPIs and measure reliability and performance of our services.
- Develop reliable reporting solutions that resolve live site concerns – ensuring a reflection of actual user or customer experience.
- Ensure continuous software maintenance, testing and continuous improvement to resolve issues relating to bugs.
- Accurate documentation – Document every aspect of application or system as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades.
- Establish and track team KPIs and metrics, created reports to present to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Direct, analyze and approve project schedules and product designs – in collaboration with the Product team.
- This position reports to the Head, Enterprise Systems Engineering.
Experience with Android and/or Web Development:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electrons Engineering or any other related field.
- 3-5 years in software engineering in one or both of the following functions (native android development, web development – full stack).
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodoligies.
- Knowledge of version control using Github.
- Experience with leading development teams.
- Familiar with test-driven development and hands-on experience with infrastructure automation technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, including acting listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely.
- A meticulous and organized approach to work
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problems
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly.
- Awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
Unlocking Potential of Team Members:
- Experience in managing multidisciplinary teams to meet strategic objectives is important.
- Extensive experience and passion for coaching/ mentoring a team.
Detailed Orientation and Managing Complexity:
- Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Annual paid vacation
- Group Life Insurance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit tezzasolutions.catsone.com.