Job Title: Senior Procurement Officer
Company: BUA Group
BUA Group is a leading Foods & Infrastructure Conglomerate in Nigeria with diversified investments spanning key sectors of the Nigerian sector. At BUA, we hire collaborative problem- solvers with a self-motivational drive from all backgrounds and provide training, unlocking opportunities to advance in your career path within the organization. Become a part of a supportive, trusting and caring community with unrivaled prospects for growth.
- Support the Procurement Manager in developing a robust procurement and vendor management system to support the strategic objectives of the Organization.
- Device and deploy useful sourcing strategies for the Organization.
- Evaluate suppliers, conduct interviews with vendors, negotiate supplier agreements and manage supplier and vendor contracts
- Support in controlling spend and building a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Monitor company purchases, delivers and spends to determine if goods are defective or not meeting performance demands.
- Perform all procurement and contracting activities including Pre-qualification, tender management, negotiation and preparation of contracts.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Develop key relationships with business stakeholders and strategic supply partners to improve procurement activities.
- Provide periodic reporting for management on purchasing, controls and processes.
- BSc or equivalent in Management Sciences or other related field
- Membership of relevant Professional Association (CIPS, NIPS etc)
- 7 and above years’ experience in Procurement & supply Chain Management
- Excellent Knowledge of SAP Materials Management (MM).
- Able to use MS Office tools
- Good Oral & Written Communication
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org