Senior Education Advisor at Chemonics International . To apply for this position make sure you go through the job requirements below;
Chemonics International – We’re one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better
Job Title: Senior Education Advisor
Locations: Abuja, Bauchi, and Sokoto
- The Senior Education Advisor (SEA) will provide technical oversight, expertise, and guidance regarding the design and implementation of technical activities including reading instruction, teaching, and learning materials, assessment, pre-service and continuous professional development (including coaching), and education systems strengthening;
- Contribute knowledge of effective school research findings and practices; review, analyze, and evaluate the effectiveness of the project’s technical approaches and recommend improvements to meet project goals;
- Lead or closely oversee the production of project deliverables.
You may also like this; Deloitte Recruitment 2020 Application – UPDATED
- Master’s degree in Education, Curriculum Development, Literacy, or a related field; Ph.D. preferred.
- 5 years of experience leading the technical design and implementation of early grade reading activities.
- Experience working with communities, government, and other donors to support improved reading preferred
- Fluency in English required; proficiency in Hausa a plus
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to NigeriaLEARNRecruit@chemonics.com