Senior Brand Manager Job at Kimberly-Clark. See the full requirement below before applying for this position.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
You may also like this; What To Do When You Get Laid Off
Job Title: Senior Brand Manager
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
- Developing, managing & sustaining a profitable brand/brand portfolio for the Nigerian market
- Provides input into the brand strategy review (situational analysis)
- Developing annual brand operating and channel plans with aligned category, brand, consumer and customer priorities and objectives
- Managing Integrated Marketing Plan (IMP) & resulting commercial programmes
- Managing new product introduction (NPI)
- Develops appropriate consumer & shopper insight and ensures insights, channel & POP opportunities are incorporated into all strategies and plans
- Manages the research process where appropriate
- Delivers agreed brand, channel targets and profitability
- Responsible for gathering and analysing competitor information and developing activities to counteract anticipated competitor plans
- Tracks, analyses and evaluates all brand and trade initiatives to ensure business results are achieved and brand equity is maintained
- Develop & updates generic planograms and looks of success aligned to brand strategy
- Ensures communication to all relevant stakeholders during projects
- Manages day to day interactions with agencies and assists with evaluation
- Ensures that all business management standards, processes and procedures are applied and adhered to in all activities
- Effective management of A&P budget
- SBM’s guide and develop skills base of JBM’s and BM’s where appropriate.
- 3 year Bachelor’s Degree / MFSA Diploma
- 3 years continuous job experience, which should include excellent understanding of or experience in Marketing and Sales, Finance & Category management
- Proven track record of delivering business results
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- For the expansion of business in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit kimberlyclark.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.