Tempkers Limited is a tech-outsourcing and freelance community that takes a human-centered design thinking approach to bring employers and skilled workers together.
Location: Garki, Abuja
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Ensures that Receivables and Payables are duly recorded and followed up on for prompt settlement
- Designs and enforces a proper Stock Management system to enhance efficiency and minimize wastages in both the Laboratory and Administrative Departments
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepares monthly payroll, pension, PAYE and NHF schedules
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying supporting documentation, obtaining payment authorization, and preparing payment advice/cheques.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares monthly/quarterly trend analysis on the company’s financial position.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Manages colleagues, workloads and deadlines.
- Any other assignment that may be assigned by management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org