Netconstruct Nigeria Limited
Netconstruct Nigeria Limited is hiring to fill the position of a Senior Accountant. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Netconstruct Nigeria Limited is an indigenous, foremost real-estate development Company in Nigeria. Established in May 2001, Netconstruct Nigeria Limited’s scope of business revolves around real estate, construction, facilities management, water treatment, and property renovation across Nigeria.
Netconstruct Nigeria Limited is renowned for developing models of excellence in real estate and has been developing and accomplishing these dreams in relation to the housing and hospitality business for over ten (10) years. We constantly exceed our clients’ expectations through the provision of quality and affordable housing.
Our team of seasoned professionals and our constant quest for excellence has made us a force to be reckoned with in the industry. Our focus is our clients/customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Senior Accountant is responsible for financial reporting and investment analysis.
- Management accounts update and review
- Maintenance of all accounts on the ERP
- Daily review of posted transactions
- Weekly bank reconciliation
- Daily update of payables and receivables
- Review of payment requests for approval
- WHT computation andremittance
- Payroll Management
- Management of Directors’ accounts
- Weekly status reports for Management Meetings
- Management of long-term and short-term investment srategies
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modelling
- Timely flag all unresolved issues
- Petty cash reconciliation of all units
- Oversee Financial Reporting activities of the Group.
Key Skills & Experience Requirements
- B.Sc Degree / HND in Accounting, Economics and Business Administration
- Minimum of 6 years experience
- Practical Knowledge of office tools (Microsoft words, Excel and Power point) and QuickBooks
- Good understanding of IFRS and other relevant standards applicable to real estate industry
- Good Communication, Analytical and Interpersonal skills
- Report writing and presentation skill
- Confidentiality, Professionalism & Integrity
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA etc.)
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Senior Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com