Senior Account Manager – Northern Nigeria at GE Nigeria. Please go through the job requirements before applying for this job.
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Manager – Northern Nigeria
Ref Id: R3542622
Level: Senior Level
Relocation Assistance: No
Job Description Summary
- Customer-facing staff responsible for winning business Impacts approaches, projects and programs in the functional area or affected business organization and ways of working. Impacts quality, efficiency and effectiveness of own team. Guided by commercial practices and policies that may be shaped by the role. Has significant control/influence over commercial priorities. There is moderate autonomy within the role to enter into/execute Commercial arrangements. High levels of Commercial judgment are required to achieve the outcomes required.
- This role is based in Abuja, Nigeria and will be responsible for the development of new & existing business opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proactively build network with government bodies and Key Opinion Leaders as well as deep understanding of healthcare structure/players in assigned territories/accounts.
- Coordinate direct & indirect deals for multimodality projects and aim at maximizing share of direct deals within his territory/accounts.
- Develop & maintain relationships with key government / national institutions to ensure GE wins commercially including but not limited to the Federal Ministry of Health, NSIA, CBN, NNPC. Etc
- Leverage the other internal vertical modalities; Primary & Referral Care & projects organization to commercialize opportunities to a close and create new business from various sources, partnering with other institutions to grow, develop Healthcare projects to a satisfactory conclusion where GEHC wins the Equipment and service pull through from the project.
- Constantly connect partners with GE resources to transfer experiences and create qualified capabilities & ensure full visibility on the performance of distributors, both financially (revenue, cost & margins) and service delivery
- In cooperation with Modalities and Marketing functions, drive One GE Healthcare marketing events in assigned territory. Be aware of segmentation and targeting in HCS and apply relevant product benefits to each client’s segment.
- Achieve sales/orders targets for GEHC sales in assigned one GEHC accounts/territory while being within the budget allocated.
- Provide strategic leadership and direction for the GE Healthcare functional teams encompassing total responsibility for 100% of the GE Healthcare business at assigned Accounts.
- Leverage Product Sales Specialists, Account Managers, Service and other Company resources to provide necessary technical equipment, service or clinical content to customers.
- Coordinate One GE Healthcare team on strategic accounts to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Target, get access, builds relations, develop a business strategy and maximize business opportunities for all GE Healthcare businesses, products & services within allocated accounts / territory / channels. Represents 1GEHC and acts as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts / territory/channel.
- Apply methodology to drive and monitor channel effectiveness and improvement initiatives as well as applying global standards, programs and create Op Mechs for performance reviews
- Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management, drive customer R-NPS on their accounts.
- Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value.
- Promote Service offerings, identify and escalate commercial service needs.
- Pro-actively monitor and escalate service issues to drive customer NPS.
- Follow GE policies, procedures and Operating Mechanism. Proactively participates in company initiatives depending on organizational needs and as directed by management.
- Enforce global compliance standards, perform rigorous due diligence on channels and oversee compliance audit programs Ensure knowledge of and compliance of integrity and company policies.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Demonstrated executive-level relationship building with senior Government & Institutional customers
- Demonstrated GE Healthcare Network Experience
- Minimum 15 years of sales experience
- 5 years managing large government/commercial accounts
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with Hospital C-suite.
- Previous experience selling GEHC Equipment or other medical equipment/devices.
SEE ALSO: ECOWAS Job Recruitment & Vacancies
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Leadership and Team Building skills
- Contract Compliance Experience
- Negotiating Skills
- Healthcare Finance Experience
- Strong Process Management Skills
- Demonstrated Computer skills with special emphasis upon Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong writing skills (letters, e-mails, business plans, etc).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years’ experience required for any role based within the USA.
- For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gecareers.com.