Security Operations Center (SOC) and Incident Response Manager Vacancy at PwC.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client is the largest indigenous financial institution in Ghana and is focused on breaking new frontiers and setting higher standards to enable technological innovations to drive improved services.
Job Title: Security Operations Center (SOC) and Incident Response Manager
Reference Number: 130-PEO01132
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead and manage the Organisation’s Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Responsible for incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation, and monitoring
- Responsible for compliance to SLA, process adherence and process optimization to achieve the SOC’s operational objectives
- Responsible for team & vendor management, overall use of resources and initiation of corrective action where required for Security Operations Center
- Perform threat management, threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring
- Responsible for integration of standard and non-standard logs into SIEM
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to
- Executive Management and Cyber and Information security risk management (CISRM) committee
- Develop and maintain an incidence response program/plan consistent with incident response management processes and standards.
- Build run books for the management of security incidents within the Organisation
- Work with other SOC analysts to create security-related rules to provide alerts on any suspicious activities
- Conduct periodic threat simulation activities to evaluate the adequacy of deployed detective controls
- Establish and maintain a database of detected and reported information security incidents
- Provide support for forensic investigations related to Information security incidents and develop and share security event logging requirements with infrastructure and applications teams
- Liaise with stakeholders for timely isolation, containment and remediation of Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) related to validated threat intelligence information
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CISO or his designate.
- A minimum of a degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or a related field of study from a recognized University
- Professional Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CEH or GCIH will be an added advantage
- A second degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of Eight (8) years of relevant IT work experience which may include Information Security, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Vendor Assessment, and over two (2) years in a managerial role.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit invite.pwc.co.za.