United Nigeria Airlines.
Security Audit Inspector Recruitment at United Nigeria Airlines. Before sending your application make sure you go through the job requirements.
Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
Locations: Abuja, Enugu, Lagos, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Owerri-Imo and Asaba-Delta
Employment Type: Full Time
- Exercise operational control for the responsibility of safe efficient planning and monitoring of a flight
- Authorize the release of an aircraft to operate in accordance with the terms and conditions established by the Operational Flight Plan
- Analyze operational conditions and identify any opportunities that may constrain, impede or benefit operational capabilities inclusive of, but not limited to weather, facilities, Air Traffic Control, and aircraft performance.
- Communicate to Air Traffic Control Services all Operational Flight Plan requirements.
- Capture up-to-date flight progress information of assigned flight movements (Flight Watch) and to ensure that the flight movement information is both current and accurate.
- Provide and communicate revised Operational Flight Plans to optimize revenue payload potential while maintaining adequate Safety standards
- Coordinate all planning aspects of both training and test flights.
- Ensure the performance of safe and efficient Flight Dispatch in accordance with all NCAA and foreign governmental rules and regulations, Company operating manuals, and Corporate policies and procedures.
You may also like this: UBA Bank Recruitment 2020 Application portal
Qualification, Experience & Skill
- Relevant educational qualifications are BSc., HND or OND in any field of study
- At least two years flight dispatch experience required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
17th October 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org