Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Schedule Assistant Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited. Please make sure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Schedule Assistant
Job Type: Contracts
- Search for Suppliers / Contractors that have undergone desktop pre-qualification on the JQS database
- In conjunction with NNPC Personnel and as directed shall generate onsite audit schedule for Suppliers/Contractors on FIFO basis.
- Send requirements for the onsite audit schedule 2 weeks before scheduled date
- Write report on schedules done indicating Suppliers that are ready for the onsite visit or otherwise
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND with good customer service skills / training with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candiddates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit amaidenenergy.com.