Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organizations specializing in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and underprivileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.
Job Type: Fixed Type
To provide Health communications, promotions, gender mainstreaming, and implementation support to all SUNMAP 2 projects in the state.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in health communication/promotion, behavior change communications, community mobilizations, activations, gender development and project documentation.
- Master’s degree in communications, social sciences, health promotion, marketing, or related field with a public health bias.
- Experience in story collection and story writing to document projects’ achievements and successes.
- Basic understanding of gender and equity-related issues in malaria and public health programmes.
- Adequate knowledge of the state, local governments and community structures and institutions are relevant to public health programmes.
- Basic understanding of malaria and other public health issues in Nigeria and associated behavior change processes associated to them.
- Experience working with media organizations to achieve public health programme objectives.
You may also like this; Freelance Side Jobs that Can Help Boost Your Income
17th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Due to the nature of this role, we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and the role might be filled and closed before the closing date. Early applications are encouraged.
- Malaria Consortium reserves the right to close the advert before the stipulated time.
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.malariaconsortium.org.