Concrete Logistics Limited
Concrete Logistics Limited is currently recruiting to fill the position of a Sales Product Manager at there Lagos office.
Concrete Logistics Limited is a concrete waterproofing and construction service company and has operated in the Nigerian Market for over 8 years. We have built a strong reputation working with many of the leading construction firms and consultants in the industry.
Job Title: Sales Product Manager
About Your Job
Product Manager for all CLL products with focus on all Kryton products. As a manager you will play a part in every stage of the sales process from planning the sales script to closing the sale and you must meet your monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your core duties and responsibilities will be as follows plus any other work that your Line Manager may deem relevant to your job:
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Create and own the product vision, strategy and roadmap for the product experience.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
You may also like this; Nigeria Police Force begins 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See Guideline
Education, Skills and Experience
The candidate is expected to meet the following criteria required to perform the role:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience of selling within the construction industry with a proven successful track record in sales.
- Has a degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or other related and relevant field of study.
- Key attributes associated with this role include excellent selling and commercial skills.
- Strong commercial awareness with ability to understand and communicate value propositions of construction products and systems.
- Excellent presentation skills to individuals and groups.
- Proven abilities in account prospecting and management.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Knowledge of the construction industry and procurement process from design to award of contract. With ability to understand influencers and decision-makers within the decision-making process.
- Professional and mature attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Proficient in Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook, CRM.
- Good time management and telephone skills.
- Meeting Sales Goals and Targets.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Build Relationships.
Method of Application
27th July, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com