Sales & Marketing Executive Job at HOR Logistics. Make sure you go through the requirements for this job position before applying.
HOR Logistics is one of the fastest-growing in the Logistics and Transportation Industry, we offer local deliveries within Lagos and Abuja, International Deliveries to and fro U.S. and UK, Cargo Storage and Online Checkout Assistants.
Office address of HOR Logistics
HOR logisics is located at T3B,Iberekodo street, Bridgegate estate, Agungi, Lekki Expreessway, Lagos
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
- Marketing and promoting the company and its products and services while making cold calls and close deals
- Enhance brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads and customers.
- Develop and implement a business development strategy in collaboration with Management to achieve sales online and offline.
- Gather data by searching through various social media and web channels to gain information about target customers to create and pitch content for business development purposes.
- Reach set targets and exceed them by identifying and building ecosystem partnerships.
- Cultivate a strong social media presence to help increase and build the Company’s social media presence.
- Generate innovative ideas, trends, and insights to help build sustainable products and services while creating a competitive advantage for the Company.
- Manage relationship with new and existing customers
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Develop a marketing database, with contacts, emails and social media.
- Provide accurate and detailed reports to management on weekly sales activities.
- First Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Management or Communications with a minimum of 2 to 4 years’ experience as a sales or marketing officer, business development and/or digital marketing officer.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Logistics industry with ready contacts.
- Knowledge of online and offline advertising & digital marketing solutions
- Ability to optimize marketing campaigns using email and social media tools.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop standardized proposals, content and pitch documents.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be customer-centric and able to handle complaints and disputes effectively.
- Team player with the ability to relate with colleagues and key contacts at all levels to develop compelling offers and drive growth.
- Persistent in completing what needs to get done and driving value-adding relationships.
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment.
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Ability to formulate sales plan for the designated territory, region or specific client portfolios.
You may also like this; How to Get a Job in Another State
N70,000 to N100,000 per month based on experience and skills.
Application Closing Date
30th June 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job role and Location” as the subject of the email i.e. Sales & Marketing Executive (Abuja)
Note: Only applicants who meet the requirement and reside around the vicinity of the office location will be considered.
To apply for this job please visit horlogistics.com.ng .