MainOne Cable Nigeria
MainOne Cable is currently hiring for the Sales Manager Job in Port Harcourt. Please go through the requirement before applying for this position.
MainOne Cable Nigeria’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. By joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired, and proud as you become a part of something big.
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers
Job Type: Permanent
- The Sales Manager shall be responsible for managing business development and other commercial opportunities within the areas of expansion based on the partnerships with the Mobile Network Operators (MNOs).
Specific responsibilities include to:
- Uncover new revenue opportunities and entry strategies to penetrate assigned accounts.
- Serve as the primary contact person for technical and business issues for assigned accounts.
- Build and create productive customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- High level interaction and engagement at senior level to drive sales.
- Develop and make sales presentations on products and services to decision making audiences.
- Maintain a good level of understanding and knowledge of Main One’s products and services, ensuring that customer enquiries and needs can be captured and dealt with accurately.
- Follow up with the Technical and other relevant teams within Main One and at the customer’s site to ensure customer solutions are captured accurately requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional brand image is provided at all times to customers and in the market place.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferably in business management with specialisation in sales and marketing
- Minimum of 5 years’ industry experience
- Extensive knowledge of the sectors sales principles and practices
- Technical and Professional proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly energetic self-starter and able to work independently
- Strong experience in business to business sales
- Goal-oriented and business negotiating skills
- Strong customer service and relationship management
- Good research & report writing skills
- Good organizational, analytical and creative thinking skills
- Good presentation skills.
Demands of the Job:
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Inter-state travel will be required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit career.mainone.net.