Meritabode – Our client is a Real Estate company looking to hire suitable personnel to fill the position below:
Meritabode is hiring for the position;
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire suitable personnel for the role of a Sales Manager, to promote the company’s products and drive sales of all our products and services.
SEE ALSO: MTN Nigeria Graduate Recruitment
- Make sales of plots of land
- Meet up with the monthly target
- Represent the organization in sales meetings, sales presentations and sales rallies.
- Identify new markets and business
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office opportunities
- Review your own sales performance
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Writing adequate sales & marketing report as requested and submit to line manager
- Working effectively and efficiently with your team
- Assist your team head in organizing, supervising and coordinating the team.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Support the marketing manager and other colleagues
- Sourcing and securing customers
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Managing budgets; arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- And any other duties that the organization may deem fit to delegate to you from time to time.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of HND / B.Sc in related fields
- 2 – 4 years work expereince.
- Proven experience in relevant position.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Proven record of target meeting.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- Strong drive for success.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
10th April, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org