Bolt Nigeria (Taxify)
Bolt, formerly known as Taxify is one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe and Africa with over 3M customers in more than 20 countries. Taxify was founded in Estonia in 2013 as a market-leading platform connecting riders to private drivers or licensed taxis.
Bolt Nigeria (Taxify) was founded by Markus Villig (then only 19 years old, a high-school student) in 2013, with a vision to aggregate all Tallinn and Riga taxis into one platform. The service was launched in August 2013 and in 2014 it went on to foreign shores.
The company develops and operates the Bolt mobile application, which allows people to request a taxi or private driver from their smartphone, as well as electric scooters.
The Bolt application is available for Android, IOS and Windows Phone. Riders must download Bolt app on his smartphone from Apple Store, Google Play or Windows Store.
Job Title: Sales Manager – Bolt Food
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a Sales Manager to join the Bolt Food team in order to build and grow our restaurant database in the market.
- You’ll be responsible for bringing in the most important accounts in the city and transitioning them to an Account Manager while securing the perfect onboarding experience.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Responsible for the whole sales funnel of our most important accounts, including leads processing, prospecting, cold calling, planning meetings and closing.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Work closely with Lead Generation in order to Identify and assess the perfect restaurants for Bolt Food.
- Record all daily activities performed in the CRM to generate history.
- Be the first contact of new restaurants, supporting them in the onboarding experience and all operational and administrative issues that it entails.
- Collaborate with the Restaurant Operations team to smoothly activate all restaurants.
- Organize restaurant-facing campaigns in the city that will increase restaurants and Bolt Food orders and revenue.
- Solve daily commercial or operational issues.
- Empower more junior sales to achieve targets.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
We are looking for:
- BS Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Have 3+ years of previous relevant experience in sales.
- You’re motivated and energetic.
- Excellent communication & written skills in English and local language.
- You are an analytical thinker who loves to solve problems.
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to problems.
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech.
- You are organised. You deliver stuff on time & handle stress like James Bond.
- You are social. You can easily network with people of all backgrounds.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.bolt.eu.