Website Eazzy Eats
Sales Executive Manager at Eazzy Eats, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply.
Eazzy Eats is an innovative food ordering and delivery platform that connects customers to a wide array of restaurants across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to hire a performance-driven Sales Executive Manager to drive revenue targets towards growth and expansion. You will be required to acquire and retain customers across various locations; develop justified sales and marketing plans forthe upper management; maximize our sales team potential, process orders, and ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Acquire, build and retain relationships with B2B and B2C customers.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Supply management with reports on client’s needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of sales and marketing best practices and promotional trends for continuous improvement.
- Understand and promote the company’s goals and objectives.
- Answer client questions about products, prices, and availability.
- Schedule meetings appropriately to optimize movement, visit customers, and close deals.
- Resolve complaints concerning Customers, Restaurants, and Logistics partners.
- Achieving growth and sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- At least 2-5 years cognate experience in the food ordering and delivery ecosystem.
- Proven success as a sales manager consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Proficient in using CRM tools, Mobile Apps, and Google Suite.
- Effective understanding of sales and marketing strategies.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage, coach, and monitor the performance of sales ambassadors.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
1st March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.