Website A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC
Sales engineer jobs in Lagos at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC
Applicants can now send their application for the position of Sales Engineer jobs in Lagos at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC. Please read the requirement before applying.
A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers in a position to understand service requirements.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers, planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Work closely with the Senior Sales Engineer to foster sales through well-articulated network solutions that stemmed from purposeful customers’ follow ups and the understanding of customers specific needs.
- Support all aspects of the business by assuring requests, implementation, and solutions are delivered.
- Coordinate with the Senior Sales Engineer in formulating and building up proposal, including making technical demos and presentations to customers
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- 3 – 5years relevant experience in Technical Engineering Equipment Sales
- Mechanical or Chemical Engineering is strongly preferred with minimum of 2nd Class Upper
- Valid driver’s license
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Must be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Must be prepared for travel
Deadline: 6th December, 2019.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates the ongoing sales Engineer jobs in Lagos should send their Applications to: email@example.com on a subject matter “Sales Engineer”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org