Website Ruff n Tumble
Sales Associate Vacancy at Ruff n Tumble
Ruff n Tumble is Nigerian’s Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruffntumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs).
Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style. We have evolved over the years as the favourite brand for children’s clothing in Nigeria as well as the leader in our niche market.
In addition to the locally produced clothes, we also retail international brands from the UK, Italy, Spain and America.
Job Title: Sales Associate
Location: Lagos and Abuja
We are looking for a retail sales associates in Abuja & Lagos who is responsible for all sales activities from greeting customers, answering questions, offering assistance, suggesting items, lending opinions and providing product information. Individual responsibilities as a Retail Sales Associate may include demonstrating outstanding customer service and selling skills, keeping the selling floor stocked with proper mix of merchandise, display of merchandise or organizing the selling floor and stock areas.
Sale Associate must process payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash and store or other credit cards. Must also be able to deal with customer refunds courteously and professionally. Maintains a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting store’s commitment to our customer.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficient in verbal and written English language
- Knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate with customers, peers and management
- Telephone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Physical demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings and weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- BS degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus
0-2 years’ relevant experience
Skills and personal qualities
- Customer Service
- Basic numerical knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Team Player
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Have good presentation skills.
- Strong persuasive skills
Applicants should send Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com