ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Sales Associate job at BitPesa
BitPesa is currently looking for effective sales Associate that will help improve BitPesa sales. Applicants are advised to go through the requirement carefully before applying.
Job Title: Sales Associate
BitPesa is a pan-African platform redefining how businesses make payments to and from sub-Saharan Africa. Focused on using cutting-edge blockchain technology to increase efficiency across markets, BitPesa opens corridors for business payments and trade between Africa and the rest of the world.
- As the Sales Associate, you will be responsible for lead generation and sales-related tasks in the West African region for BitPesa’s cross-border payments services/products.
- In this role, you will support the Sales Team in new customer acquisition within the West African region.
- We’re looking for an ambitious young professional, with the relevant experience and skills, to help BitPesa penetrate the West African region by selling our cross-border payment products and services. This is an exciting opportunity to help take Africa’s leading digital F/X company to the next level.
- Actively generate viable leads that satisfy internal criteria and KPIs
- Implement creative and modern techniques to generate viable leads across the regions.
- When required, effectively support the Sales Team by collaborating with key external and internal stakeholders to move deals forward in the sales process (working with Compliance, Treasury, Product).
- Help ensure client portfolio grows while being diversified, stable and profitable.
- Regularly update the sales pipeline (CRM) with client engagement status.
- Develop competitive analysis to identify market trends, customer needs and pricing/rate structure across the industry.
- Adhere to the sales process set out by the company to acquire clients.
- Develop and follow quarterly, monthly, and weekly plans with specific, measurable goals.
- Develop a holistic Lead Generation Plan across various target segments and industries identifying “quick wins” versus “longer sales cycles”
- Keep sales pipeline (CRM) up to date with excellent lead and process management to clearly identify status and success during the sales process.
- Create reports to present sales data/trends for the team and management.
- Assist with implementing sales strategies and plans including but not limited to specific marketing campaigns and marketing penetration strategies.
- Create/research thorough market analysis and customer segmentation for the region
- 3 to 4 + years of related sales or business development experience
- Demonstrated record of leads qualifications, sales and marketing
- Ability to dive deep into data, find meaning and deliver outcomes
- MBA, BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Proven track record of metrics and quota obtainment
- Strong leads generation skills with a focus on new client’s development
- Experience developing and executing multi-modal, targeted campaigns
- Experience working with a matrixed team of stakeholders to achieve common goal
- Experience with using data and trends to articulate business needs
- A financial background in money market, FOREX, Banking, technology, or MIS is a plus
- Experience with CRM
- Competitive salary
- Casual work environment
- Great work-life balance
- We value autonomy
- Environmental-friendly (we try to use as less paper as possible!)
- Opportunity for growth for all our employees…and more!
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Please use the URL below to apply on company’s Career website
To apply for this job please visit bitpesa.workable.com.