BitPesa is currently looking for effective sales Associate that will help improve BitPesa sales. Applicants are advised to go through the requirement carefully before applying.
Job Title: Sales Associate
- As the Sales Associate, you will be responsible for lead generation and sales-related tasks in the West African region for BitPesa’s cross-border payments services/products.
- In this role, you will support the Sales Team in new customer acquisition within the West African region.
- We’re looking for an ambitious young professional, with the relevant experience and skills, to help BitPesa penetrate the West African region by selling our cross-border payment products and services. This is an exciting opportunity to help take Africa’s leading digital F/X company to the next level.
- Actively generate viable leads that satisfy internal criteria and KPIs
- Implement creative and modern techniques to generate viable leads across the regions.
- When required, effectively support the Sales Team by collaborating with key external and internal stakeholders to move deals forward in the sales process (working with Compliance, Treasury, Product).
- Help ensure client portfolio grows while being diversified, stable and profitable.
- Regularly update the sales pipeline (CRM) with client engagement status.
- Develop competitive analysis to identify market trends, customer needs and pricing/rate structure across the industry.
- Adhere to the sales process set out by the company to acquire clients.
- Develop and follow quarterly, monthly, and weekly plans with specific, measurable goals.
- Develop a holistic Lead Generation Plan across various target segments and industries identifying “quick wins” versus “longer sales cycles”
- Keep sales pipeline (CRM) up to date with excellent lead and process management to clearly identify status and success during the sales process.
- Create reports to present sales data/trends for the team and management.
- Assist with implementing sales strategies and plans including but not limited to specific marketing campaigns and marketing penetration strategies.
- Create/research thorough market analysis and customer segmentation for the region
- 3 to 4 + years of related sales or business development experience
- Demonstrated record of leads qualifications, sales and marketing
- Ability to dive deep into data, find meaning and deliver outcomes
- MBA, BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Proven track record of metrics and quota obtainment
- Strong leads generation skills with a focus on new client’s development
- Experience developing and executing multi-modal, targeted campaigns
- Experience working with a matrixed team of stakeholders to achieve common goal
- Experience with using data and trends to articulate business needs
- A financial background in money market, FOREX, Banking, technology, or MIS is a plus
- Experience with CRM
- Competitive salary
- Casual work environment
- Great work-life balance
- We value autonomy
- Environmental-friendly (we try to use as less paper as possible!)
- Opportunity for growth for all our employees…and more!
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Please use the URL below to apply on company’s Career website
To apply for this job please visit bitpesa.workable.com.