Website Domino Stores Limited
Retail Store Floor Supervisor at Domino Stores Limited, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply.
Domino Stores Limited
Domino Stores Limited – A fast-growing company in the business of retail, property and investments invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Retail Store Floor Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Directs store operations including retail operations, customer service, managing employees, property management, security management and control, administration and sales.
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals bymotivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff.
- Assess local Markets conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Develop financial objectives and business plans. Meet goals and metrics.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel through training, coaching, development and motivation.
- Ensure adherence to set standards, Procedure and policies.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Responsible for maintaining an acceptable gross profit, proper inventory management and reporting of store activities.
- Responsible for achieving a greater sales increase over the previous year in sales.
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
Demonstrable Skills and Technical Competence:
- Interested applicants must be of high integrity. Possess good communication and interpersonal skills. Be able to deliver task in a timely and quality manner.
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- MUST have minimum of 2years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a supervisoryrole.
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to Details and Numerical Skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF or Word format as attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of your email.