Stanbic IBTC Bank
Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank. Please go through the job requirements before sending your application.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading-edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
Job ID: 49929
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Sector: Banking
Job Details: Commercial Banking
- A Relationship Manager is accountable for a portfolio of Commercial Banking Clients. It is expected that the RM integrates and coordinates all Stanbic IBTC and Standard Bank Group products, services and resources in order to maximize the value of the business relationship and ensure profitability for the Bank and the Client.
You may also like this; Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment
Your Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Effective Relationship Management to deliver the financial and non-financial Commercial Banking targets for the portfolio.
- Execution of the Bank’s Commercial Banking strategic initiatives and activities towards managing clients in the portfolio, to ensure full mining of each relationship and optimization of both customer experience and profitability for the Bank.
- Engagement with Commercial Banking Partners
- Ensure Compliance of all accounts in the portfolio.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience for a Banking Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- A good first degree from a reputable university (minimum of second class lower).
- A professional qualification or 2nd degree will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years of cognate experience in relationship management.
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- Customer Understanding
- Product Knowledge
- Application and Submission Verification
- Product-Related Systems
- Customer Acceptance and Review.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.