PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing
Registered Nurse Job recruitment at PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing. Please apply for this job, make sure you read through the requirements.
PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing is a specialist health care staffing and recruitment firm with a fresh outlook to the recruitment process. Our aim is to provide a satisfactory service to our clients and candidates here in Nigeria and for Overseas companies looking to recruit the best for their organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
- Strictly adhere to clinical guidelines and standard operating procedures set by the hospital management.
- Administer medications, monitor desirable and undesirable effects and intervene appropriately.
- Ensure that patients are provided with appropriate nutrition.
- Involve the patient, significant others, and health care providers in the plan of care when appropriate.
- The ideal candidate goes one step further by being a critical thinker, fast to act in emergencies.
- Demonstrate the required assessment and therapeutic skills.
- Analyze the assessment data, derive nursing interventions, set priorities according to patients’ needs, formulate a plan of care, implement and evaluate the outcome.
- The candidate must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and MUST possess in addition a Post Basic qualification Certificate in the specified specialty.
- Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions.
- In-depth knowledge of surgical operation procedures.
- A great team player with excellent communication skills.
- Cool tempered with emotional and physical stamina.
- Applicant must have at least three (2-3) years’ experience and possess a current practicing license.
- Treat patients and families with care and respect while maintaining patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Must have clinical experience in direct patient care.
- Excellent knowledge of aseptic and sterile techniques.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
30th November 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com