Website Greenfield Consulting
Regional Sales Manager at Greenfield Consulting, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply
Greenfield HR Consulting Limited
Greenfield HR Consulting Limited offers HR services to companies operating in the SME space in Nigeria. Our services include recruitment and selection, outsourcing, payroll management, training and development, organisational development and HR advisory.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently recruiting for the position of a Regional Sales Manager in a major Distribution company in Nigeria with operations nationwide.
- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for achieving the sales and distribution objectives in the assigned region.
- He/she is also responsble for the daily operations of the region, including inventory, personnel, finance and resources management.
- Develop and achieve or exceed the sales volume/revenue goals targets as defined in the business plan for the sales channels
- Control/monitor the sales budget to ensure optimum allocation of resources to different businesses of the company
- Ensure approved plans are executed in all channels accordingly
- Identify and develop coverage of grey areas in sales territory
- Ensure achievement of basic sales drivers (price compliance, distribution, quality, visibility) within assigned region
- Consistently re-align market strategies to improve product visibility, acquisition and retention of customers
- Build and maintain relationship with relevant stakeholders within the industry including leading distributors, departmental stores and other target demographics in other to generate new leads
- Keep and update a database of outlets within the territory and maintain a robust pipeline of sales opportunities and revenue streams that ensure business objectives and sales targets are met
- Promote a customer-centric environment by implementing processes that promote effective issue/complaints resolution as well as improving service delivery
- Build and maintain a proper distributor management system that ensures effectiveness and efficiency in the movement of stock from the warehouse to the point of sale
- Manage the sales team in the assigned region
- Target Setting for sales team by channel, brand and territory
- Supervision and monitoring of sales team performance
- Manage team effort across channels to ensure high performance within the team
- Set up reporting system and standardization of work procedure
- Effectively coordinate and manage territorial activations, merchandisers and promoters
- Carry out training needs analysis and ensure team members demonstrate strong technical capabilities to execute required function
- Undertake on the job training of subordinates.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years sales experience across different verticals including FMCG, food and beverage, wine and spirit etc., with at least 5 years’ experience as a Sales Manager
- Experience in building differentiated value propositions for different customer segments
- Proven experience in developing and implementing profitable sales and marketing strategies
- Experience in diverse business functions including business development, and marketing and performance management.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.