Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Recruiter – Premier Feed Mills at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries, and consumers in Nigeria.
Job Title: Recruiter – Premier Feed Mills
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Type: Fixed Term Contract
- The role of the recruiter in Premier Feed Mills is to coordinate end to end recruitment needs of the company whilst delivering high standards from sourcing to on boarding.
- Assist the Human Resource Manager in recruitment, selection, disseminating of information to the applicants, interview, pre-employment medical test and completion of all relevant documents and processes.
- Manage new employee on-boarding programs and probation process in operations.
- Work with line managers on performance management, employee relations, resourcing and staff development.
- Assisting the team in monthly headcount, project statistical reports and assists in monthly payroll computation.
- Support in the review of all existing Job Descriptions and ensure all job holders appends their respective JD with their Line Managers.
- Monitor all policies pertaining to recruitment in line with current legislation, best practice and company requirements.
- Assist HSE Officer in all HSE related matters and work with team leaders in raising necessary documents for their recruitment needs.
- Minimum first degree in any discipline
- Member of any HR Professional Body such as CIPM, CIPD, HRCI, SHRM.
- Minimum of 1-2 years HR experience.
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft Office suites.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
The Person Must:
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adhere to high confidentiality and personal integrity.
- Have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Be persuasive, analytical and attentive to details.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- This role is a fixed-term contract for a duration of 6 months
- Location is Ibadan.
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.