United Nigeria Airline
United Nigeria Airline Recruitment for Ramp Coordinator. Please ensure you read the job requirement before applying for this position.
Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ramp Coordinator
Locations: Enugu, Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Owerri, Asaba
Employment Type: Full Time
- Call for and supervise fueling of aircraft.
- Receive aircraft and document all flight movement information.
- Call for and supervise the cleaning of aircraft.
- Management of all flight turnaround activities on the ramp.
- Call for and supervise catering supply/loading.
- Call for flights boarding.
- Supervise baggage identification at the foot of the aircraft.
- Boarding of passengers onto the aircraft.
- Obtain and keep flight movement records and other relevant flight operations information electronically.
- Ensure necessary ground equipment is available in the ramp area.
- Ensure adherence to airport safety and aircraft regulations around the aircraft during boarding and report any anomalies.
- Conferring with other supervisors and managers to coordinate activities with other departments.
- Maintains communications with operations control (OCC), check-in and boarding to ensure on-time departures.
Qualification, Experience & Skill
- OND Minimum with at least 3-5 years experience in similar positions or roles.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office especially is key.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive in dealing with situations to avoid problems.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- High level of accountability.
- Good understanding of ground airport operations.
- Impeccable integrity is key.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application (indicating location) and CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit flyunitednigeria.com .