Quality Specialist at Henkel, Interested, and qualified candidates should see the job description and apply.
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio.
Job Title: Quality Specialist
Job ID: 20009254
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- To ensure day to day monitoring of product quality to ensure conformance to the standard.
- Check and validate process parameters to ensure process capability, accuracy, quality output and stability while maximizing performance and scalability.
- Assist in the development of Henkel business processes / requirements, functional and technical specifications, and design business solutions.
- To confirm and endorse documentation on production function with set quality specification.
- Facilitate Training of the new employees on basic QA training and other SOP trainings involved.
- To lead and ensure that audit is carried out as per schedule.
- Ensure safety of equipment and human in QA department.
- Improve customer orientation on quality of goods manufactured from EGIL.
- Supervision of developmental trials of new product development.
- Ensure new products developed under the care and control of the marketing department.
- Deal with customer complaints and ensure little or no product defects.
- Support Audit of all the department according to the QMS requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- Work with the quality management system.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Quality Manager.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate in Science / Engineering with a minimum of second class lower or lower credit.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Quality Control / Assurance and Statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of Laboratory analysis for detergent and soap product.
- Knowledge and Certification in ISO 9001:2015 will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft office package and SAP proficiency.
To apply for this job please visit www.henkel.com.