Avarun Consulting Limited
Quality Manager Job at Avarun Consulting Limited. Please ensure you read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
About Avarun Consulting Limited
Avarun Consulting Limited is seeking to recruit on behalf of our client MESSRS: NorthEast Regional Shuttle, certain Senior Management Personnel who shall be the Post Holders for Air Operators Certificate (AOC) application. Our client is a startup airline in Nigeria soon to commence its AOC certification by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA). The Airline plans to begin operations using the ERJ 145/175 aircraft.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Manager
Job Category: Aviation
Job Type: Full Time
Summary of Responsibilities
As required by Civil Aviation Regulations, the individuals who serve in these positions must:
- Be qualified through training, experience, and expertise;
- Discharge their duties to meet applicable legal requirements and maintain safe operations; and
- To the extent of their responsibilities, have a full understanding of Aviation Safety Standards and Safe Operating practices and the Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations.
In accordance with Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations Part 126.96.36.199 & IS 188.8.131.52, the minimum initial qualifications for the advertised positions are as follows:
- A holder of an Aircraft Maintenance Engineers’ Licence in Airframes and Power plant or Avionics, (ratings on aircraft type not essential) with five (5) years working experience in line/base maintenance, maintenance planning or technical services; or
- Hold an academic degree in an Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electrical Electronics Engineering discipline from a recognized university or other higher educational institution; or
- Hold a Commercial Pilot License (CPL).
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of working experience in the quality system and /or continuing airworthiness in the aviation industry.
- Possess proven satisfactory audit experience, preferably in Aviation, acceptable to the Authority.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations and Standard Maintenance Practices.
- Good understanding of quality management principles.
Notwithstanding the minimum Regulatory Requirements, the following will be considered as added advantage to interested candidates:
- Broad knowledge of Aviation and Organizational activities and procedures.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Project planning and management skills.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Broad Industry Experience
Method of Application
To apply for this job please visit avarunconsulting.com.