May & Baker Nigeria Plc
Quality Control Analyst (Packaging Materials) Job at May & Baker Nigeria Plc. Please ensure you read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
About May & Baker Nigeria Plc
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Analyst (Packaging Materials)
Job Type: Full Time
- Reporting to the Quality Control Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the analysis of Packaging Materials to ensure the timely manufacture and packaging of Pharmaceutical products in line with the requirements of regulatory bodies and current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
SEE ALSO: Dangote Group Recruitment
- Perform analysis of samples and components using visual inspection, dimensions and basic analytical techniques related to the testing of plastic, bottles and paper Packaging Materials components for use with finished products. Previous experience working in a pharmaceutical company to GMP standards.
- Assess the quality and accuracy of data and determine if material meets pre-defined acceptance criteria.
- Undertake review and development of e-copy of artwork up till approval as reference standard.
- Applicants must possess a Degree / HND in a relevant field, preferably in Natural Sciences.
- Candidates must be analytical with an eye for detail. Proficiency with Graphic design packages is an added advantage.
- 2-3 years previous experience as Packaging Material Analyst in a pharmaceutical company is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 1st April, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com