Henkel Recruits Quality Assurance Supervisor. Please ensure you read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Supervisor
Job ID: 21013608
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Creates and revises quality documents in respective databases.
- Supports the internal audit and external audit, and customer audits.
- Supports Supplier Quality & Development Team to apply the global strategy and program in the region.
- Supports in the suppliers’ claim process.
- Supports MOC Process for Raw/Packaging/3PM projects as defined in the procedure.
- Trains and supports supplier complaint coordinators in use of the SCMS system and SCMS maintenance, incl. escalation support when needed.
- Extracts and analyzes the suppliers’ complaints report, identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Supports the realization of Supplier Complaint Reduction Programs Supports and delivers on the Supplier Evaluation Program.
- Supports Product Development in the selection process of new suppliers and joint development programs (3PM Suppliers).
- Supports the Audit Plan in the region by audit activities and auditor’s tasks (reports and database update).
- Supports and in some cases facilitates customer audits of 3PM suppliers and supports customer requirement implementation to suppliers.
- Graduate in Science / Engineering.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in quality control/assurance and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of Laboratory analysis for detergent and soap products.
- Knowledge and Certification in ISO 9001:2015 will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft office package and SAP proficiency.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.henkel.com.