Quality Assurance Analyst at Flutterwave, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and apply.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Quality Assurance Analyst Role
- We are looking for a driven, passionate, and committed individual to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
- As our Quality Assurance Analyst, your primary responsibility will be to assess software quality through manual and automated testing & responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
- Candidates with less that one (1) year experience may be considered for an internship position*
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
Strategy & Planning:
- Design, manage and maintain best practices, standards, methodologies, and metrics. Lead the design and implementation of testing frameworks, test infrastructure and tools
- Implement proactive decisions & corrective actions where required
- Work closely with the Customer Service and Ops Team to lead customer complaint trending analysis & proactively ensure trends are escalated & appropriate actions implemented
- Ensure consistent audit readiness by embedding a quality culture in the Technical & Operational teams
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure we deliver products that are built to the appropriate coding standards and meets the needs of the business and our clients
- Contribute to process improvement and innovation and Influence other departments to support changes to improve standards/quality
Product Inspection & Testing:
- Define the overall strategy and approach for managing testing of projects.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Oversee automation strategies and tools and existing automated regression test suites.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts for continuous improvement
- Evaluate the acceptability of new products for release, ensuring customer specifications/requirements and procedures are met.
- Manage and Develop a team of software testing experts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Required Competency and Skillset to be a Waver
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Good knowledge of QA practices and processes
- Have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills
- Competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality
- Experience of testing web and client-server applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in testing financial applications
- Experience working in all phases of software testing right from requirements analysis up until QA/UAT sign off and release to live
- Able to work across departments and ability to co-ordinate work
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Application Closing Date