Website PwC Nigeria
PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020 -Recruitment of Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services.
About The Company
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and over 9 000 people. We are an equal opportunity employer of choice.
Job Title: Assurance & Tax Regulatory
Company: PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Your learning with us begins with a structured 4 – 6 weeks induction course. This is the first element of a development framework that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career.
- Self-directed, career-long training is a key feature of life here at PwC. The entire working environment is designed to empower you to learn.
- You will have access to a wealth of critical knowledge, such as best practices documentation and methodology tools. We will provide you with continuous on- the-job guidance, and you will acquire key knowledge about industries, business strategy and practical business issues faced by our clients through your daily experiences.
- Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career. We will provide you with all the support and resources you need to excel in your professional exams. . A coach who will play an important role in your career development will be made available to help you unlock your potentials, so that you can perform at your best.
- International development is a valuable development opportunity which our global network can provide.
- This provides you with the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and fresh perspectives with one of the PwC firms around the world, or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad.
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division/Upper Credit
- Minimum of 5 ‘O’ level credits at one sitting including English Language and Mathematics
- These positions are for our Assurance and Tax Regulatory Services
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE YOU APPLY FOR THIS POSITION YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THE ADVISORY SERVICES POSITIONS AS MULTIPLE APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should APPLY HERE