Job Title: Blockchain Specialist
Reference Number: 125-NIG00212
Department: Internal Firm Services
Job type: Permanent
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. It is this focus which informs the services we provide and the decisions we make.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Africa we’re the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9,000 people in 34 countries.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop innovative solutions to challenging problems
- Perform complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of computer software
- Work as part of a collaborative team
- Perform software design, operating architecture integration, and computer system selection.
- Be involved in the global block chain community-work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Research, design, develop, and test block chain technologies.
- Experience with cryptography and specific block chain protocols, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Knowledge of various programming languages, such as C++, Java, and Python
- Strong analytical skills.
- Solid knowledge of programming flow control and data structures
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Strong software development background
- A strong background in distributed database experience and single sign-on (SSO) security experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a close-knit team
- A willingness to learn new things and continually improve you knowledge and skills.
- Be interested in going the extra mile to make sure things are done.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website. >> Blockchain Specialist
To apply for this job please visit pwc_africa.recruitmentplatform.com.